As a overseas chinese, I am greatly affected by the disaster struck on China on May 12. I am very sad to see the people suffered and injured in this event. My despair can never be healed and what I can do now is to pray to Heaven to minimize the casualty and hope the dam will not aggravate the calamity further. If my sacrifice could save the people from the disaster, I would not hesitate to do so.
I do not understand why China always encounter disaster since thousand of years ago. The current earthquake has destroyed the cultural relics left by our ancestors and the dreams of Han to be the most prominent clan. I am shattered by this event and do not know why this has happened to us. However, to think positively, I would like to thank GOD for being merciful and benevolence. I came to realize that nothing in this world is permanent and forever albeit our ancestors had tried their best to leave every trait and trace to us.
This disaster has alarmed the Chinese to learn how to cope with disaster in near future and how we should work together to face every challenge and obstacles. The event has created a space for the Chinese to unite, to love and to care . Though the price is too high but we will never forget this event and the leadership of the Chinese leaders to help and calm the people in Sichuan.
We should not surrender our fate to Heaven but to face every challenge given by GOD and we should learn from the lesson where the force of every nature can never be underestimated. Love our land and surrounding and do not hurt the nature else the price will be even higher in future.
The aftermath of this disaster is projected to be more than USD$30 billions. I urge everyone to do their very best to help building the home for the homeless and donate as much as you could. Distribution of weatlh is the responsibility of the rich through charity and is the core of every religious teaching.
Helping people is to help yourself. We never know when disaster will hit on us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment